discuss: Wiki Conversion Process

Subject: Re: Wiki Conversion Process
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jan 2013 07:02:19 +0000

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 03:27:39PM -0900, Roger wrote:

> See the Domain registrant.

Do you know who the registant is?  Use the whois command to find it.
The registant is "The Linux Documentation Project" (TLDP).  So the "head-honcho"
is an informal organization, TLDP, with only a manifesto to guide it and the
governing authority is this mailing list.  So there just isn't any "head-honcho"
person.  Or rather, the head-honcho is us.

			David Lawyer