i18n: [berto@fatamorgana.com: Updating KernelAnalysis-HOWTO]

Subject: [berto@fatamorgana.com: Updating KernelAnalysis-HOWTO]
From: --s+ ####@####.####
Date: 9 May 2002 11:22:47 -0000

----- Forwarded message from Roberto Arcomano ####@####.#### -----

I saw your page about translated versions of HOWTO: I also created Italian
versions for my 4 documents Wireless, VoIP, Sat, KernelAnalysis HOWTO; it is
need for you to retrieve them from ildp (Italian Linux Documentation Project)
or you can accept also them from me?

----- End forwarded message -----

Hello, of course we can, but I'd like to ask again - where
to put them on CVS tree? The full question is: if we
translate guide, do we translate each file in howto
directory or we make another directory for them?

--
      http://ibiblio.org/ser/ | http://it-zone.org/
tldp.org|gnu.org|hyperreal.info|pld-linux.org|it-zone.org