editors: Re: [discuss] The Postfix-Cyrus-Sasl_Auxprop-MySQL-Web_Cyradm HOWTO..update..

Subject: Re: [discuss] The Postfix-Cyrus-Sasl_Auxprop-MySQL-Web_Cyradm HOWTO..update..
From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 14 Oct 2005 10:03:56 -0000

Hello everybody,

David has a couple of suggestions (see discuss mailinglist archive
http://lists.tldp.org/index.cgi?1:mss:9713:200510:apieohkjmikbiempnofi );
is anybody interested in giving this document a review?

After that, we can convert it to docbook.

Please let me know if you are interested,

Tille.

- --
Machtelt Garrels                ####@####.####
Review Coordinator    	 	http://www.tldp.org/authors/

My Penguin, my freedom.         http://tille.xalasys.com

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Amin Astaneh wrote:

> 'Tille'-
>
> 	Here is the source. I didn't expect anybody to convert PDF to Docbook (I thought I sent
> an attachment of the LaTex source.. it must have gotten scrubbed when I sent it to discuss..
> I'll put the source on http://www.weaponofmassdisruption.com/files/howto1.tex as well..
> Thank you-
> Amin

> > Hello AMin,
> >
> > Can you send me the source of your document, so that we can convert it to
> > DocBook?  From now on, it is enough to just write me and not
> > ####@####.####  If anything, you can Cc: the ####@####.####
> > mailinglist :)
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tille.
> >
> > - --
> > Machtelt Garrels                ####@####.####
> > Review Coordinator    	 	http://www.tldp.org/authors/
> >
> > My Penguin, my freedom.         http://tille.xalasys.com
> >

> > On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Amin Astaneh wrote:
> >
> > > 'Tille'-
> > > Sorry that I have not maintained correspondance with you sooner, but class got in the way of the
> > > current project at hand..
> >
> > > I have written the current revision of the how-to in LaTex format and also rendered it into
> > > PDF format. The PDF file is available here:
> > > http://weaponofmassdisruption.com/files/howto1.pdf
> >
> > > I hope that the current version is to your liking and I hope that it is easier to convert from
> > > tex to docbook than writing it from scratch.
> > > I have not heard from Mr. Luc DeLouw as of late regarding branching from his original HOW-TO
> > > and I do not mind calling upon his services if needed, although we came to the conclusion that
> > > our approaches are too different to group together. Of course that is always welcome to be
> > > brought back into discussion.
> >
> > > Please reply soon- I am anxious to see this documentation go to publishing.
> >
> > > -Amin Astaneh

- --
My Penguin, my freedom.		http://tille.xalasys.com
Books:				http://writers.fultus.com/garrels