editors: documents under review

Subject: Re: documents under review
From: Rick Moen ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jul 2005 21:57:43 -0000

Quoting Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####

> Dear Authors,
>
> You all have documents that were submitted to TLDP, but that never made it
> through the review process because we are suffering of a severe lack of
> volunteers.  I want to do something about that and help you publish your
> documents, if you are still interested.
>
> Please let me know if you still want to cooperate with TLDP.  Our
> collection is still mirrored all over the world.
>
> I'm waiting to hear from you.

Tille, I have to apologise for not (as a volunteer copyeditor)
checking the LDP "In Progress" page more frequently.  When I have time
after work, I'll be checking for documents needing review, work on them,
and send the results to Tabatha in her role as Review Coordinator.  I
expect to have results within the next couple of days.

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.