editors: Re: gnu/linux tools summary review

Subject: Re: gnu/linux tools summary review
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 26 Jun 2004 22:54:25 -0000

Hi Gareth!

Glad to see you finally feel finished!

I'd be glad to go over it now and make sure there are no issues with the
language, spelling, grammar and so forth.  What kind of technical
feedback have you received?  I imagine this document's seen many eyes by
now but I thought I would make sure I cover all the bases here.

I've cc'd the editor list to see if anyone's out there to do the review,
but in the event I don't hear from someone early next week (no later
than Tues) I'll review it myself!

I'll make sure by pointing it out again right now that we will remember
not to edit the file directly, due to the tools you used.  Thanks for
the reminder!

Talk to you soon,
Tab

--