editors: new documents ready for review

Subject: new documents ready for review
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jun 2004 14:36:22 -0000

Hello everyone,

I need language and technical reviews of the following documents:

Circuit Simulation Using SPICE on gEDA HOWTO
Stuart Brorson
Requires: language and technical reviews

Linux Daemon HOWTO
Devin Watson
Requires: language and technical reviews

Beowulf HOWTO
Kurt
Requires: technical and language reviews

The documents will all be added to the CVS in the next week. Please
contact me off-list if you are interested in conducting one of the
necessary reviews.

Please visit: http://tldp.org/authors/inprogress.html for the most up to
date version of each of the documents (they will be moving from their
current homes to the CVS shortly).

If you are an author and your document is ready for review and is NOT
included on this list. Please email me off-list.

thanks,
emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin