editors: Re: subscribing to the Editors List

Subject: Re: subscribing to the Editors List
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 25 Feb 2004 23:27:44 -0000

Thanks for passing this on, Emma.

George - please ensure you sent your subscription email to:
####@####.####

You should receive a message with text that reads similarly to this:

                          Subject:
confirm subscribe to
####@####.####

Message Body:  Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
####@####.#### mailing list.

at ####@####.####

To confirm that you would like

   ####@####.####

added to the editors mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address: (URL follows).

______

Once you send that, you will receive another message with "WELCOME" in
the subject line, letting you know you've successfully subscribed.

Let's first make sure the mail was addressed correctly.  If so, then
feel free to send me the text of the message so I can take a look at it
for you.  May I also say your interest in review work is very much
appreciated!

Thanks!
Tab

--