editors: Re: Review Required: SquashFS-HOWTO v 0.1 final]

Subject: [Fwd: Review Required: SquashFS-HOWTO v 0.1 final]
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 3 Dec 2003 02:50:40 -0000

Hard to get into new habits!

This document is comprised of 6 XML files - the root file, 4 chapters
and an acknowledgments section.

Total lines of all files = 772 for those who want to know how much work
it'll be!

At initial glance, we'll probably need to consolidate rev entries for
everything up to 1.0, add the entry for 1.0, reviewed by LDP, and check
the rest for the usual - spelling, grammar, markup and
license/copyright.

Still needs a reviewer!  Please reply to me and the list if you can take
this one and I'll send the files on.

Thanks,
Tab

From: Artemio ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####
Cc: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.#### jdd ####@####.####
Subject: SquashFS-HOWTO v 0.1 final
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:48:52 +0200

Hello all,

I have triple-checked the HOWTO and now I'm ready to submit the version 0.1. I
attached the XML sources in this mail (html-single version is here too for
your convenience).

jdd's review contained only this sentence:
> What I can say is that this HOWTO is well written, easily understandable
> and meaningfull.

If needed, I (or you) can ask him to send you his review in personal.

Thanks very much for your help.

Sincerely,
Artemio.
--