editors: Review Required: SquashFS-HOWTO v 0.1 final

Subject: Review Required: SquashFS-HOWTO v 0.1 final
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 1 Dec 2003 22:33:16 -0000

Hi all,

jdd has reviewed the above HOWTO for technical accuracy.  We're now
ready to have someone check language, markup, correct metadata, license
and copyright (I don't know why I always reiterate that, but hopefully
it helps!).

If anyone is ready to review this, please send me and the list a note
and I'll forward you the file directly.

Thanks!

Tab