docbook: MS Word to XML

Subject: Re: MS Word to XML
From: Saqib Ali ####@####.####
Date: 14 Nov 2003 03:14:17 -0000

Tabatha,
Charles Curley was able to export Simple DocBook DTD using OpenOffice. He
had posted the instructions on how to make everything work on some mailing
list as well. Check his website @ http://www.charlescurley.com or email
him directly.

Currently I dont have XWindows on my box, and I am limited to console
mode, so I can't try out OO 1.1. But OO looks very promising.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali