docbook: Help! How do I generate use sgmltools under debian to format LDP docs?

Subject: RE: Help! How do I generate use sgmltools under debian to format LDP docs?
From: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag ####@####.####
Date: 20 Apr 2003 11:13:19 -0000

Theodore Ts'o ####@####.#### wrote:
> How do you make sgmltools do anythign at all sane?  I've tried reading
> all of the man pages, and HOWTO's, and I can't find anything which
> tells me how to make the stupid tool work correctly.

Just install the docbook-utils package and use the docbook2html,
docbook2txt, docbook2pdf etc. directly

	Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag        ####@####.####

Not throwing out the baby with the bath-water doesn't mean that
you cannot improve the system. I'm only arguing against stupid
people who think they need a revolution to improve - most real
improvements are evolutionary. - Linus Torvalds

an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics