docbook: Xref & Link

Subject: Re: Xref & Link
From: "Jacob C" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Jan 2003 05:00:39 -0000

Well, it's still not perfect but it will have to do. After I tried some
suggestions Greg had made regarding doing a re-export of SGML_CATALOG_FILES
and after downloading the 4.2 catalog files (using ldp.dsl still bugs out on
me so I kept using docbook.dsl), I then made the changes Tabatha suggested.
Combined I still receive errors (which I think I can fix) BUT I also get all
the HTML outputted with the needed xref tags working and everything else
looks fine too!

It seems a little unintuitive to have to add the 'tittleabbrev' element and
it's never made clear in any documentation I've read. I guess that is just
the way it goes =0

Thanks for the help!
Jacob