discuss: DocBook Conversions

Subject: DocBook Conversions
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 3 May 2001 12:44:08 -0000

We are SOOOO close to finishing all the DocBook conversions we started
a long time ago. The page at
http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/markup.html now contains only four
items. Two are spoken for and I've written to the folks with a gentle
nudge.

One guy had to back down from his committment, so the Netscape+Proxy
HOWTO is now in need of a new volunteer, as is the Linux+Windows
HOWTO.

Let's get these done and retire that page!

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####
                                       Finger me for my public key

One good reason why computers can do more work than people is that they
never have to stop and answer the phone.