discuss: Working with LPI? (Was Re: e-learning on learn.linuxdoc.org?)

Subject: Re: Working with LPI? (Was Re: e-learning on learn.linuxdoc.org?)
From: Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho ####@####.####
Date: 9 Apr 2001 14:31:14 -0000

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, ####@####.#### wrote:
> Godoy,
>
>> And a good thing towards that idea we discussed in NY about working
>> together with LPI...
>
> Ummm... out of curiosity (since I currently serve as LPI's
> president), what was being discussed in New York in this regard?  I
> know that you (and Guylhem) and myself kept missing each other...

:-)))
This was a private discussion between me and Guylhem. We were
discussing it before talking to you with a better and solid proposal.

I don't think we have something mature enough yet... And as Guylhem
pointed out in his message, it has to do with some 'e-learning' system
(that has some questions and grades... ;-)) and collaboration from the
LPI.

> I'm not sure exactly how the two orgs could work together, but I
> think I can speak for the others within LPI to say that we'd
> definitely be open to discussing ideas.

I know you are! :-)) That's why we were trying to talk to you
there. :-)

I think we can discuss it a little more -- in private -- and them come
back to ####@####.#### and to LPI with a proposal and see what
the other people from LDP and LPI think about it. I think that we
haven't weighed all the pros and cons of such idea and your vision on
that subject would be extremely interesting.

BTW, I'm asking to discuss that in private to avoid some brainstorming
and useless traffic on the list if the idea doesn't come true. You'll
[subscribers] be informed of the discussion and the idea no matter
what the result is and if we get a proposal or not.

How about it, Dan? Guylhem?

See you,
--

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.

"Ser poeta não é minha ambição, é minha maneira de estar sozinho"
				- Fernando Pessoa