discuss: New HOWTO ?

Subject: New HOWTO ?
From: Denny ####@####.####
Date: 6 Mar 2001 16:10:24 -0000

Hi, I am considering submitting a mini HOWTO - it's a document I
found online some time ago, and it was very very useful to me in
setting up a system (it's a HOWTO for using the NT bootloader to
boot Linux, DOS, Win9x, OS/2 etc)

It was very hard to re-find the second time I wanted it, so I
made a mirror on my own site, and started trying to contact
the author, with no success.  This was over 2 years ago, so I
think it is fair to take it over with appropriate credit to
the original author, and I would of course happily hand it
back over should he surface at a later date...

I am currently reading the LDP author guide, it says emailing
this address is the first step in submitting a new HOWTO, so
here I am.  I shall read the rest of it while I wait for any