discuss: Re: Video Streaming to TV, Casting to TV, Play Movie HOWTO

Subject: Re: Video Streaming to TV, Casting to TV, Play Movie HOWTO
From: Serge Victor ####@####.####
Date: 13 Feb 2019 08:15:12 +0000

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 at 12:21, Rick Moen ####@####.#### wrote:

> Quoting Serge Victor ####@####.####
>
> > I am surprised that you still claim that you are Mr. JDD, who nominated
> > himself as our Coordinator: http://wiki.tldp.org/LdpStaff
>
> I am _not_ surprised that, when challenged by a nonsense claim, you
> respond by posting additional nonsense claims.  (However, I am
> disappointed.)

Again, you are still not JDD, who was the addressee of that claim. It
was probably a language barrier which made his claim harsher than he
intended.

>  Neither there or anywhere else in the kernel team's
> process documentation is there any requirement to use GitHub, any suggestion
> to use GitHub, or even any mention of GitHub.  On the other hand, there
> is copious documentation about how things actually work.

Show me a single new line of code in recent kernel which was not
submitted to github first.

******

OK, until you propose any solutions and identify a person who is going
to deploy them, I do not plan to follow this discussion.

I spent last month good few days on moving LDP services from our
previous box which was hosted by ibiblio and reached its end-of-life.
We are now on the UNC cloud, hopefully any future relocations will be
easier from now.

If someone does volunteer to be a gateway between email submissions
and GIT repository, please let me know, I will make an email alias.

I plan to continue to work on LDP improvements as we just received new
hardware potential.

cheers,
Serge