discuss: Re: Is TLDP still maintained?

Subject: Re: Is TLDP still maintained?
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 10 Mar 2014 14:31:16 +0000

Le 10/03/2014 15:05, Daniel Versa a écrit :
> jdd, thanks for your work with TLDP.
>
> Tell us more about needing manpower.

hello,

the right way to discuss this is on the discuss list, reason why I makes it
target of this mail and keep the rest below.

due to family problems, I have very little time to cope with tldp :-(.

To help, best is subscribe to the wiki and lurking around to understand, there
are many house keeping infos there, beginning by what you can see in the upper
right menu:

http://wiki.tldp.org/

then, the most urgent thing is to scan the mirror page and remove all the out
of date mirrors. An up to date mirror should have a very recent date on the
main page (upper right corner of the main page, updated every day by a script
in this purpose).

then, do not hesitate to ask for infos on the discuss list. There should be
still a handfull people :-)

thanks
jdd

http://www.dodin.org