discuss: VirtualWebhosting howto for ur review

Subject: Re: VirtualWebhosting howto for ur review
From: Paul Hendricksen ####@####.####
Date: 17 Jul 2013 05:44:56 +0100

David,

Your knowledge and stolid responses come off as harsh. Perhaps it is
also the emotions of the reader that effects te thread? :) We have all
experienced the "David!"

As for the Wiki, knowledge is power. Despite the errors, better
information will come and correct it. There are so many distributions,
no true "vanilla" Linux distribution exist, so it is hard to make any
howto for just any one reader. It is just a guide after all - a
starting point.

I agree with JD, the thread should live on.

V/R,

Paul Hendricksen

Excuse all typos and spelling errors, this is sent from my mobile.