discuss: Request for comments and recommendations

Subject: Re: Request for comments and recommendations
From: jdd-gmane ####@####.####
Date: 21 Dec 2011 09:36:59 +0000

Le 21/12/2011 04:52, Krastyo Komsalov a écrit :
> Hi,

hello :-)

> I attempted to follow the formatting instructions, rereading them and
> fixing the document again and again. I have a feeling that by focusing
> on details I am missing some important point. Seems to me the problem
> is that I can’t distinguish between important and not so important
> formatting requirements.

did you try the tldp wiki? you can upload images

I looked (briefly) at yout pdf and you seems to have problems with
formatting.

At first, do as little formatting as possible, may be none at all.
Simply typing a blanck line between two paragraphs or paragraphs and
title is enough.

Your document should be readable like this. If it's not, probably you
have to rework it.

On the wiki you can expect to have help for the formatting.

I have an aspire one computer (the model with 1366x768 screen) - but
not at hand right now. I may try your config, but need some time (on
this period I need to take care of my family :-(

thanks
jdd (tldp coordinator)