discuss: recaptcha

Subject: Re: [discuss] recaptcha
From: ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jan 2009 06:40:21 +0000

Maybe I don't understand reCaptcha, but it looks to me like it would
make enough of a web page unreadable enough to give you a migraine.
And what if you try downloading a page say, onto a Palm or a phone or
a text browser?  Will the page render the pixelated text correctly?

I think the result is similar to printing a page as a PDF then
converting it to a JPEG then posting that to your site instead of the
original text.  If so, I think it carries all of the same problems of
not being able to select, search, enlarge or comfortably read what
you've written.

But, again, I could be misunderstanding it.

Borden