discuss: Suggestion: AsciiDoc as a new format for submissions

Subject: Re: Suggestion: AsciiDoc as a new format for submissions
From: "Rodolfo J. Paiz" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Apr 2004 22:16:02 -0000

At 14:44 4/27/2004, ####@####.#### wrote:
>The only thing I missed was a "quick and dirty" or "fast"
>introduction to the format, maybe it would be usefull to have a
>skeleton file with an initial structure and some comments in it, to
>make it even easier getting along with Docbook.
>[...]
>If I find the time, I am going to create such a file, but that may
>take up to 5 weeks :-( - anybody willing to do so?

Please delete unnecessary text from your replies, so the rest of us don't
have to wade through pages and pages of stuff to see what you wrote. Not
only will such courteous behavior make others happier, it will increase the
chances that people actually read and think about your message.

Most of what you look for, if not all, is included in Stein Gjoen's
tutorial on DocBook. Have you seen it? If so, is it missing anything? Stein
is also on this list if you care to offer feedback.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz