wiki: Thread: authors list

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: authors list
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 17 Aug 2008 18:15:02 +0100

We have to have a way to contact the authors from time to time (once a
year, for example) collectively.

the best way I see for this should be a mailing list.

Most mailing list manager are able to list bounces and dead e-mails.
If we can build an author mail database with reference to the HOWTO
(HOTO_number ####@####.#### we could with this keep clean the
author database.

this could even be done manually (there are not so many authors, in fact)

ideas? how is working the ldp mailing list? does this already exists?
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org