style: Addressing Multiple Audiences

Subject: Re: Addressing Multiple Audiences
From: "Tabatha Persad" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Apr 2002 02:40:09 -0000

Interestingly, the Gnome Style Guide does it in this manner.  You can find
instant links depending on your experience in the Introduction under "Who
Should Read This Book" and in Documentation Fundamentals under "Reaching
Your Audience".  It could use a little streamlining, but you get the idea...

Links for reference:
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/who.html
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/fundamentals.html

Tabatha

From: "Randy Kramer" ####@####.####
> On WikiLearn, I hope to address that issue -- the following is quoted
> from

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/AboutThesePages#Beginner_Reminder_an
d_BehindTheS: