i18n: Thread: sorry for any delay

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: sorry for any delay
From: Guylhem P Aznar ####@####.####
Date: 19 May 2002 22:57:43 -0000

Hello,

Sorry if I'm late joining the discussion - I´m always overworked,
sometimes even more than usual ;-)

I would like to know how globally the integration is going.
I'm currently working on the non profit incorporation and the accounting
- ie how we will be able to help with the expenses of members when we
decide to fund them. Ok I'm pretty reluctant when it comes to
distributing the LDP money but sometimes the spending is necessary.

Moreover we are starting to receive hardware donation - we need to know
who is elligible.

IMHO hat should be automatic for en, br and soon fr members who are
going to join the TLDP 501 (c) (3) non profit organisation as soon as it
officially exists. But what about the others?

The problem occured recently when talking with a LDP member from a LDP
not yet part of TLDP.

This may arise different legal problems, so I'd prefer to have only
members of the TLDP (membership will be free !) eligible for refunds.

--
/¯¯¯¯|  |¯| |¯|  |¯/¯¯¯| Guylhem P. Aznar         {7un.com;7un.org,externe.net}
  ¯| |  | |_| |  | | | | FR,EN,ES,DK http://7un.org/geekcode http://7un.org/gpg
   |_|  |_____|  |_| |_| Smørrebrød er ikke Mad, og Kierlighed er ikke Had...