i18n: [berto@fatamorgana.com: Updating KernelAnalysis-HOWTO]

Subject: Re: [berto@fatamorgana.com: Updating KernelAnalysis-HOWTO]
From: "f.riccardo" ####@####.####
Date: 15 May 2002 16:31:42 -0000

At 13.22 09/05/02 +0200, --s+ wrote:

>----- Forwarded message from Roberto Arcomano ####@####.#### -----
>
>I saw your page about translated versions of HOWTO: I also created Italian
>versions for my 4 documents Wireless, VoIP, Sat, KernelAnalysis HOWTO; it is
>need for you to retrieve them from ildp (Italian Linux Documentation Project)
>or you can accept also them from me?

Hi!
I'm the new coordinator of ILDP, in substitution of Eugenia
Franzoni.

At present I'm just updating the whole thing, which was really
out of date, so there's an unavoidable delay with new docs.

We would also create a framework to manage the state of Italian
translations. A member of Pluto begun to work on it but now he's
working on a project called GFDD (maybe you've heard something
about that), so we're very interested in such tools.

Obviously we're keeping an eye on your effort of i16g linuxdoc,
BTW some days ago I tried to find an archive of m/l but I didn't
succeed (maybe I'm wrong, I've got my hands full now).
--
best regards
riccardo fabris