editors: Thread: review wanted (Second try)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: review wanted (Second try)
From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jun 2006 11:46:56 -0000

Please see below, contact me if you are interested.

Tille.

- --
Machtelt Garrels                ####@####.####
Review Coordinator    	 	http://www.tldp.org/authors/

My Penguin, my freedom.         http://tille.xalasys.com

Date: 9 Jun 2006 16:19:51 -0000
From: Rohit Agarwal ####@####.####
To: tille ####@####.####
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [discuss] How to on "Booting Linux from
    DiskOnChip"

Hi Machtelt,
Just to remind you that I have been waiting for a long time to know the status of my document. Is nobody interested in reviewing the document?
Kindly let me know what is the status of my document as soon as possible.

Regards
Rohit

Subject: Re: [editors] review wanted (Second try)
From: folajimi ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jun 2006 13:01:34 -0000

The document requires copy-editing. Is that what you are referring to?

JA

From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jun 2006 13:05:54 -0000