editors: Thread: LDP Weekly News [Was: Re: [discuss] [joey@infodrom.org: Debian Project considers GNU FDL conditionally free]]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: LDP Weekly News [Was: Re: [discuss] [joey@infodrom.org: Debian Project considers GNU FDL conditionally free]]
From: Y Giridhar Appaji Nag ####@####.####
Date: 16 Mar 2006 11:00:39 -0000

On 06/03/16 11:52 +0100, Stein Gjoen said ...
> Machtelt Garrels wrote:
> >On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> > > News from Debian:
> >
> > I put an announcement on www.tldp.org.
> >
> > Tille.
>
> Could we use this in a (stop-gap) issue of TLDP Weekly News?
> Last issue I can find is from November so anything so show a
> sign of life would be welcome.

Due to several personal reasons, I haven't been able to work on the LDP
weekly news since November.  I've been irregular even when I was doing
the news announcements.

Tille and I were talking in a personal email and I wanted to send an
email requesting for help.  Please consider this email as a request for
someone to take up the LDP weekly news activity.  I do have spare hours
every week now but I would probably not be able to send out the WN on
time.

If someone is willing to take this up, I will explain the process to
them.  I would prefer that it be someone who has been participating on
the discuss or the editors mailing list and can spare about 4 hours or
so every week and an hour on every tuesday.

Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/