editors: Thread: I'd like to help do reviews

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: I'd like to help do reviews
From: Alex Weeks ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jul 2005 16:03:17 -0000

I'd like to help review submitted documents.  I am the current author of
the System Admin Guide, and feel very strongly about my ability to
review documents, both from a technical and a editorial stand point.

Please let me know if there is any specific information you'd like from
me.

As for the System Admin Guide, I am trying to get a new version out.
However, I keep getting caught up in adding/changing what I already have
and never feel quite ready.  However, I have set a final deadline of the
31st of this month, and have put a strict limit on what changes I'll let
myself make to the SAG before then.
--
Alex Weeks,

Subject: Re: I'd like to help do reviews
From: Machtelt Garrels ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jul 2005 18:17:35 -0000

From: Alex Weeks ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jul 2005 18:54:39 -0000

That sounds good.  I will have a new draft submitted by 7/31.  Right now
I am in the process indexing it.  However I will stop that project and
focus on other things to get it ready for submittal.

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 18:20 +0000, Machtelt Garrels wrote:
--
Alex Weeks, RHCE, VCP, NCLP
Senior Solutions Architect

NOTICE - This e-mail message is intended only for use by the addressee/s
named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender by e-mail or telephone and delete the
original and all copies of this message immediately. Thank you.