editors: Thread: Reviews Required: Linux Mobile Guide

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Reviews Required: Linux Mobile Guide
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 21 Sep 2004 05:55:13 -0000

Hi all,

This author has written a new guide to replace his existing Laptop
HOWTO.

Since this is a completely new edition, I need a couple volunteers for
tech and language reviews.  Please email me and cc the lists if you're
able to help out!

Visit http://www.tldp.org/authors/inprogress.html if you'd like to view
the document online before deciding to help out.  A link to the Reviewer
HOWTO is also at the URL above, if you're new to the process.

Thanks very much!
Tabatha

--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com

Subject: Re: Reviews Required: Linux Mobile Guide
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 27 Sep 2004 14:54:19 -0000

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 10:54:45PM -0700, Tabatha Marshall wrote:
> Since this is a completely new edition, I need a couple volunteers for
> tech and language reviews.  Please email me and cc the lists if you're
> able to help out!

I'll work on the tech review.

thanks,
emma