editors: Thread: reviewers found, new document requires conversion

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: reviewers found, new document requires conversion
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 18 Apr 2004 06:20:58 -0000

Thanks very much to Simon Gibson and Thomas Zimmerman for volunteering
their time to review the Installfest HOWTO and the Linux Optimized Link
State Routing Protocol (OLSR) IPv6 HOWTO.

I have updated the In Progress list to reflect the work that is actually
in progress by our volunteers.
	http://tldp.org/authors/inprogress.html

Documents are added to this list only once they have started the official
review process. Larger, guide-size, documents are also kept in a
sub-section of the page as long as the author keeps this list (and/or one
of the Review Coordinators) up-to-date on the document's progress. The
change to this page was made in consultation with Tabatha. I am now in the
process of emailing all authors who were listed on this page to notify
them of how to get back on the page if they would like.

We also need ANOTHER volunteer to convert an existing HTML document into
DocBook XML 4.2. It is currently available from:
	http://tldp.org/LDP/Win+BSD+Linux-Install/html/
If you would like to volunteer to help on this project please contact me
off list.

thanks,
emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 18 Apr 2004 06:53:45 -0000

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 02:18:58AM -0400, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> We also need ANOTHER volunteer to convert an existing HTML document into
> DocBook XML 4.2. It is currently available from:
> 	http://tldp.org/LDP/Win+BSD+Linux-Install/html/
> If you would like to volunteer to help on this project please contact me
> off list.

Thank you to Gerardo Arnaez for offering to do this conversion!

The document will also need technical and language reviews once the conversion
is done, if you'd like to start working on these reviews now we can
add the changes once the initial conversion is done. If you are interested
in doing either a technical or language review, please email me off list.
Since this is a fairly long document I am happy to have as many eyes as
possible on this. If you are able to provide even a few comments, that
would be great. I will compile them and forward them to the author once
the conversion is done. Or you can forward them to the discuss list, or
you can email them directly to the author, Subhasish Ghosh

emma