editors: Thread: Final review covered for: Beyond Linux from Scratch

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Final review covered for: Beyond Linux from Scratch
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jan 2004 05:55:21 -0000

Thanks, Emma!

I've cc'd Larry and the list so we can find volunteers for the other
three pending docs.

Once you go through the markup and metadata, please send me back your
results, and I think I can probably handle the spelling/grammar.  Then
it'll be ready to go!

Please let me know if you need me to send the file and I'll get that out
to you immediately.

Thanks,
Tab

--