editors: Thread: 4 Documents still pending final review

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: 4 Documents still pending final review
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jan 2004 02:55:37 -0000

Hi all,

We have 4 documents still awaiting a final review before they are
published.

I am currently working on Tille's Bash guide, which was returned to me
because one of our reviewers was unable to complete it at this time, so
I will not be able to work on any of these 4 myself, quite yet.

If nobody picks them up, I will work on them.  The order of priority is
as follows:

Larry - Beyond Linux from Scratch Guide
Gareth - GNU/Linux Command-Line Tools Summary
Feiyun - Linux i386 Boot Code HOWTO
Adrian - MMBase Installation HOWTO

I am reposting this to the editor's list in the event someone is able to
pick one of these up for spelling, grammar, markup and metadata.
Otherwise, please be patient as I work through each in the order
received.

Much thanks!
Tab

--