editors: Thread: Final Review covered for: Linux i386 Boot Code HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Final Review covered for: Linux i386 Boot Code HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jan 2004 03:32:17 -0000

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 05:21, Jennifer Riley wrote:
> Tabatha, hello, I'll take Feiyun's boot code HOWTO to review for spelling, grammar, punctuation.

Thanks, Jennifer!

If you can't take care of the markup, simply go through the usual review
process with the author, and ship back when ready - I can take care of
the markup and metadata if no one else is available.

Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com

From: "Jennifer Riley" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jan 2004 12:19:40 -0000

No problem. Feiyun, please send me the URL to the i386 document.

Regards,
Jennifer
> On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 05:21, Jennifer Riley wrote:
> > Tabatha, hello, I'll take Feiyun's boot code HOWTO to review for spelling, grammar, punctuation.
>
> Thanks, Jennifer!
>
> If you can't take care of the markup, simply go through the usual review
> process with the author, and ship back when ready - I can take care of
> the markup and metadata if no one else is available.
>
> Tab

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

From: Feiyun Wang ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jan 2004 17:11:43 -0000

Hi Jennifer and Tabatha,

The latest revision (rev.0.3.2) of "Linux i386 Boot Code HOWTO" is
available at:
http://sf.linuxforum.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=125
It can also be obtained from my personal webpage:
http://www.geocities.com/feiyunw/linux/index.html

As you two will do actual jobs on this document, I have added your
contact to "Credits / Contributors".
Check if you like the name spelling and email addresses.

Thank you very much for your contribution!

Best regards,
Feiyun Wang