editors: Thread: FYI RE: Cryptoloop Mini-HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: FYI RE: Cryptoloop Mini-HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 18 Jan 2004 05:56:16 -0000

Just wanted to let you all know I looked after this one and help isn't
required.

We still have the GNU/Linux Command Line Tools Summary and the MMBase
Installation HOWTO outstanding for review.  Holler if you're able to
pitch in!

Thanks,
Tab

From: Ralf Holzer ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####
Subject: Re: Cryptoloop Mini-HOWTO
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:40:59 -0500

On Thursday 15 January 2004 08:12 pm, Tabatha Marshall wrote:
> The templates listed here
> http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/html/templates-book.html and
> here http://www.tldp.org/authors/index.html#resources (the first link
> will probably be the best resource).
>
> Hope that helps!

Thanks! I am done with the conversion. The docbook xml file is attached.

Ralf
--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com