editors: Thread: FINAL REVIEW REQUIRED: Beyond Linux from Scratch guide

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: FINAL REVIEW REQUIRED: Beyond Linux from Scratch guide
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 17 Dec 2003 05:41:01 -0000

Hi all,

A final review is required on the above guide before it can be added to
the collection.

Unfortunately, it's too big for me to give you a line count.  The root
index.xml file is made up of several other files, included as entities.

I took a brief look at it myself.  It won't load very well into Morphon,
but loads beautifully in Xemacs with psgml.  If you have these tools and
the time to work on this one, please let me know and I can send you the
tar file.

I believe all the necessary metadata, copyright & license and the other
usual suspects are all there.  He includes an editorial manual, which
can be processed by the reviewer who takes it, which is in a separate
set of directories.

The author has put a great deal of effort into organization of the
pieces of this document, along with his guide for editors, and I'd like
to give his work the same care in the final review.

Please let me and the list know if you're able to take on this review.
You can contact the author and work out an ETA, because this will most
understandably take more than a week to do the final review.

Thanks!
Tab