editors: Thread: Final Review Required: "Linux i386 Boot Code HOWTO"

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Final Review Required: "Linux i386 Boot Code HOWTO"
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 19 Dec 2003 19:42:05 -0000

Hi all,

The new HOWTO, mentioned above, has been through the discussion list for
peer review, and is now ready to be added, pending final review.

Is anyone available to check the usual suspects? --Spelling, grammar,
markup usage, license/copyright, etc.

The file has 4407 lines in it, and is 164k in size.

If you're able to do the review for this, please let me and the list
know, so you can coordinate with the author to complete.

Thanks,
Tab