editors: Thread: Final Review Required: new MMBase Installation HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Final Review Required: new MMBase Installation HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 20 Dec 2003 23:02:49 -0000

Hi all,

Another new document is ready for a final review prior to being added to
the collection.  The above has been through peer review and resubmitted
with final changes to the draft.  The file contains 2255 lines and is
about 62k.

Needs review for spelling/grammar/markup/copyright/license/metadata.

If you're able to take it, please advise me and the list!

Thanks,
Tab

From: Adrian Offerman ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####
Subject: Submitting new MMBase Installation HOWTO
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:24:47 +0100

Hi,

Included is the original SGML file of what hopefully will be the new
MMBase Installation HOWTO.
People who have looked at it include techies from Finalist and MMatch,
both providing solutions based on MMBase.
Furthermore I sent it to the user and developer mailing lists of both
the Tomcat and the MMBase community.
And of course I mailed it to the TLDP discussion list, and the author of
the current MMBase Mini-HOWTO (we agreed that I would write a follow-up
on his document, and include him at the Acknowledgements section).
I think we're ready for the editing/publishing part now.

Best,
   Adrian Offerman

--
Tabatha Marshall