editors: Thread: Review Required: Mobile IPv6 HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Review Required: Mobile IPv6 HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 20 Nov 2003 22:15:48 -0000

Hi all,

Another review is ready to be done, for the new HOWTO above.

As per below, the author's received peer feedback and technical feedback
from developers, has included GFDL, and the source is DocBook XML.

Anyone available to work on this?  I'll work with you if you need a
hand, and forward the file to whoever volunteers (please let me and the
list know)!

Thanks,
Tab