editors: Thread: CVS HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: CVS HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 12 Nov 2003 23:35:56 -0000

Hi all,

Emma Jane Hogbin, the one working currently on the Author's Guide, has
offered to review Al Dev's CVS HOWTO, which has come back with some
positive feedback on the discussion list.

I've told her to go ahead, and we'll make sure it goes through another
peer review prior to addition.

Do we want to then remove it while that's being done, or leave it
there?  Your thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,
Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com

Subject: Re: CVS HOWTO
From: John Levon ####@####.####
Date: 13 Nov 2003 00:32:28 -0000

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 03:35:28PM -0800, Tabatha Marshall wrote:

> Emma Jane Hogbin, the one working currently on the Author's Guide, has
> offered to review Al Dev's CVS HOWTO, which has come back with some
> positive feedback on the discussion list.
>
> I've told her to go ahead, and we'll make sure it goes through another
> peer review prior to addition.
>
> Do we want to then remove it while that's being done, or leave it
> there?  Your thoughts are welcome.

I think it's OK to keep it if it's being actively worked on. It's
indeed not as egregiously bad as some of the others.

regards,
john
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 13 Nov 2003 03:39:15 -0000

Emma Jane Hogbin has volunteered to review the CVS-RCS HOWTO, which will
remain in the collection during the process, thanks to the feedback