editors: Thread: Re: Linux Kernel 0.01 Commentary] **Review Needed**

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Linux Kernel 0.01 Commentary] **Review Needed**
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 20 Oct 2003 21:14:56 -0000

Hi all,

Yes, it's me again!  This one also needs a review.  Again, if you can,
please let me and the list know, and I will forward you the file
directly.

As some of you may know, I'm working on a rather large one from Tille
(Machtelt Garrels) and it's eating up a lot of my time (along with life
in general).  If anyone else can spare some of theirs, I'd be very
grateful!

Thanks,
Tab

From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 25 Oct 2003 02:03:25 -0000

FYI:

Since nobody's claimed this one, I'm taking a break from the big one I'm
doing and getting this one done over the weekend.  Just wanted to let
you all know.

I still need a couple of reviewers - one for the SIMpad HOWTO, and
another to convert the MS Word version of a new guide into XML.  If you
have time, please email back!

Much thanks,
Tab