editors: Thread: Media Guide: Conversion to XML required (review already done)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Media Guide: Conversion to XML required (review already done)
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 23 Oct 2003 23:44:42 -0000

Hi all,

As per the notes below, we have a rather large document that was
reviewed over the summer, and now requires conversion from MS Word
format to XML, so it can be resubmitted and added to the collection.

If anyone is available to do this, please contact me and the list to let
us know!

Thanks much,
Tab

Date:                  Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:48:36 -0600
From:                  Margaret B Morgan ####@####.####
To:                  ####@####.####
CC:                  Joy Y Goodreau ####@####.####

Hi Evan,
Here is the final edited media guide. I have left a small amount of LPI
information in the examples in Chapter 5. The information was essential
to the explanations in the chapter, but could be replaced with generic
examples if you would prefer. Please review the changes I have made. My
availability has ended, so please direct your questions or concerns to
Joy Goodreau at ####@####.#### Thank you for the opportunity to work
on this document! I have really enjoyed this project.

Thanks!
Margaret

Margaret Morgan
IBM Linux Technology Center