editors: Thread: Review Required: Scientific Computing with Free Gnu/Linux Software HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Review Required: Scientific Computing with Free Gnu/Linux Software HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 31 Oct 2003 07:09:44 -0000

Hi all,

The author below has taken his document through peer review and requires
review for spelling/grammar/markup/copyright/license (I say that every
time, I know, but only because I'm too Virgo for my own good!).

If anyone has time for it, please let me and the list know!

Tab

PS - Still looking for help to convert a Guide that came in MS Word
format over to DocBook XML.  Any takers?  :D