editors: Thread: Re: Submission: The "Mock Mainframe HOWTO", final

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Submission: The "Mock Mainframe HOWTO", final
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 7 Oct 2003 20:08:18 -0000

Hi Scot,

I will post a message to the reviewer list and see if anyone is able to
perform a spelling/grammar/markup review for you, prior to adding this
to the collection.  We'll ensure the license and copyright are there,
along with the correct metadata at the top of the document (pubdate,
revhistory, abstract, etc.).

If no one picks it up to review in the next couple of days I'll have a
look at it myself.  Prior to publication we like to go over revisions
with you and make sure everyone's in agreement.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Tabatha

--
Tabatha Marshall
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com