editors: Thread: Re: BLinux Software Map]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Fwd: Re: BLinux Software Map]
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 19 Aug 2003 20:27:16 -0000

Hi all,

The above document is ready for language review, so it can be added to
the collection.

The files can't be attached when sending to this mailing list, so if
anyone is interested, please reply, and I'll be glad to forward it to
you.

If you want to review but need assistance, I'll be here!  Please email
the list and let us know if anyone is available to help with this one.

Much thanks,
Tab

From: Mark Garboden ####@####.####
Date: 19 Aug 2003 20:53:24 -0000

I can take a look at it.

Saqib attached an XML file to his original post to the list.
I don't have the sgml/xml tools installed (yet) so if someone could send
me an html file I could get started more quickly.

Electronically yours,
Mark

From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 19 Aug 2003 21:14:05 -0000

If I process it to html and send it to you off list will that work?