editors: Thread: Re: Win+BSD+Linux Installation Guide...]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Fwd: Win+BSD+Linux Installation Guide...]
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 22 Aug 2003 03:10:02 -0000

Hi all,

The above mentioned Guide is written in HTML, and the author has asked
if someone would do a complete review on it before his revisions are
sent in.  The document was already published, but didn't get a very
thorough review for spelling/grammar/clarity at that time, so I'd like
to see if we can get that done now with his revision.

I would appreciate it if someone had time to work on this!  Please let
me know asap! I'll be glad to forward the file to you directly.

Thanks,
Tab