editors: Thread: Re: Scripting Graphical Commands with Tcl/Tk Mini-HOWTO]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Scripting Graphical Commands with Tcl/Tk Mini-HOWTO]
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 21 Aug 2003 03:30:38 -0000

Hi again!

The author below requires a full review of a new document (someone able
to edit in the source file and check the markup for accuracy would be
most helpful).

He didn't attach the file, but whoever does the review can feel free to
initiate contact with the author and ask for it.

Please let me and the list know if you're able to work on this one.

Thanks,
Tab