editors: Thread: Re: please review the gnu linux tools summary]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Fwd: please review the gnu linux tools summary]
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jun 2003 08:17:41 -0000

Hi all,

The author has requested a review of his document, which is already
published.  Since he writes in Lyx, he has a link to the html.  I've
worked with him previously on the document and mainly just spotted the
changes that I think need to be made and let him handle that.

Anybody up for an easy one?

Please let me know asap!

Tab