editors: Thread: Conversion of Int'l Affiliates Guide taken for review

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Conversion of Int'l Affiliates Guide taken for review
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 3 Jun 2003 18:43:04 -0000

Hi all,

As per the message below, Joy's offered to take this one for conversion
(and review?).  The message didn't make it to the editor's list when I
originally sent this because of the attachment being too big.

Now that I know people are here, I want to keep you informed!

Thanks,
Tab

***

From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
To: Joy Y Goodreau ####@####.####
Cc: ####@####.####
Subject: RE: Hi!
Date: 03 Jun 2003 11:33:38 -0700

Hi Joy!

Yes, as a matter of fact, it's still available.  I've attached the MS
Word document.  Just to warn you, it's big!

The document was submitted by Evan Leibovitch ####@####.#### and I'm
sure he'd appreciate it if you would drop him a line and let him know
the great news!

I last spoke with Evan on May 30, when he advised that their own
resident DocBook expert was too busy.  He did indicate in his mail at
that time that content-wise, he wanted to take LPI-specific details out
of the core of the book and into an appendix, but this can probably be
more fully addressed by speaking with him directly.

Let me know if you need my help!

Thanks very much!
Tab