editors: Thread: the database

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: the database
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 4 Jun 2002 20:21:54 -0000

Hi all,

I got the working IP from David to acces the database.  One quick
question.

When a new document is submitted, do we need to manually create an
entry for the doc?  There are one or two I can't find, that I know
are there.

Thanks!

--
Tabatha Persad
Web: http://www.merlinmonroe.com
From: "Joy Y Goodreau" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jun 2002 19:50:40 -0000

Tabatha,

Entries should be created when the databaseis  updated. you should not have
to create entries. In fact, because only David can delete an entry, if you
create entries this will lead to duplicates. If the document is newly
submitted and it isn't in the database, it may not have been updated yet.
Ask Greg for a schedule of when the database will be updated with the
correct info.

thanks

joy

Joy Y. Goodreau