editors: Thread: [ATTN: lists are moving on April, 15th]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [ATTN: lists are moving on April, 15th]
From: --s+ ####@####.####
Date: 11 Apr 2002 18:43:09 -0000

Hello all,

in connection  with changing domain name,  we are moving
e-lists to  new addresses on  April, 15th. We  also take
true  internationalisation under  consideration, so  our
English lists will be extended with 'en' subdomain.

No resubscription is required!

OLD ADDRESS              --> NEW ADDRESS

####@####.####     --> ####@####.####
####@####.####     --> ####@####.####
####@####.####    --> ####@####.####
####@####.####        --> ####@####.####
####@####.#### --> ####@####.####
####@####.####        --> ####@####.####
####@####.####	 --> ####@####.####
####@####.####	 --> ####@####.####
####@####.####	 --> ####@####.####

Notice: I  will post  another announce, when  the change
becomes  fact.  After  that  moment, when  you  use  old
addresses, mail will bounce.

Listmaster,
Sergiusz Pawlowicz
--
     http://ibiblio.org/ser/ | http://it-zone.org/
linuxdoc.org|gnu.org|hyperreal.pl|pld.org.pl|it-zone.org
From: Soon-Son Kwon ####@####.####
Date: 12 Apr 2002 00:10:46 -0000

Hello:
I recently get to know that linuxdoc.org is moving to tldp.org.
I as a Korean LDP leader, tldp is very familiar name to me
because we have been using "kldp.org" for over 3 years. :-)

BTW, you say the new address is ####@####.####
but why not just ####@####.####

For simplicity, shorter name is better, and the LDP itself
is using English as a main language, I think we don't have to
specify its language name (or country name) in the central lists.

I am sure tldp.org will remain the main website as long as LDP exists,
(even though it automatically redirects to en.tldp.org)
and most people will agree that English lists will act as the main
lists where new/old people can exchange their opinions.

Thanks very much....

--
           (o_             **WTFM**